Thursday, May 26, 2016

The May 26 Mark

*Read a news article about a foreign country every day.
*Sign up to volunteer for something.
*Talk to a family member.
*Try to make Jess laugh.

Previously:
* No caffeine and chocolate after 3 pm.
* No screens after 10 pm.
* Spend 30 minutes outside everyday.
* Stop saying "good job" to my daughter. Use more specific praise instead.
* Use smile.amazon.com when ordering off of Amazon.
* Have a conversation with a friend or family member every week.
* Read a book just for pleasure.
* Be more forgiving of myself and others.
* Say "Thank you" more and "I'm sorry" less.
* Laugh more.
* Try to understand other people's thinking, especially if they disagree with my own.
* Create something.
* Fail. Try to laugh it off afterwards.
* Spend an hour everyday being present with my wife and daughter.
* Brush and floss my teeth every night before bed.
* Try something out of my comfort zone.

No comments: