Sunday, April 1, 2007

I <3 Spring Break

Before we left for break, Naysha asked what my plans are for Spring Vacation. Well, here they are:
1) Learn how to cook Chinese food. I want my dad to teach me how to make his delicious dumplings. They're the reason why I'm so round (and happy)!
2) Play with my friend's baby. A good friend from back home had a baby daughter this year, and I want to go to Delaware to visit.
I dare you to tell me she's not the most adorable baby ever! Double dog dare you.
3) Ride my bike. Maybe I'll take it down to Delaware with me. I love riding my bike on nature trails, the beach, and the streets of New York.
4) Write a paper. I'm still working on my Masters degree in education, so I have homework just like you guys. Luckily, I get to choose the book I'm writing about.
5) Improve my apartment. After Kayla criticized the neatness of the dorm rooms on our college tour, I'm scared that my room is messier than those of my students. I didn't win Swarthmore's messiest room contest, but things can pretty ugly in here.

Sorry Naysha, no clubbing or partying. I will hang out with friends, though, and I suppose I might go dancing (Hahaha scary thought I know.). I wouldn't recommend partying/clubbing at all. Seems like party go-ers all end up in rehab or worse, like Britney Spears & Lindsay Lohan. That's my justification, anyhow, for being an uber-dork :)