Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Road to Recovery

A week and a half has passed since my accident. On Sunday, my friend (and M.D.) Bing removed the stitches under my chin. On Wednesday, Cleanpants and I replaced the basetube and downtube on my glider. It still needs to be flight checked by an instructor, but it looks like it's ready to fly again. As for me...I'm still a bit sore, particularly the ribs on the right side of my chest, but I think I'll be able to start exercising (and flying) again next week.

Here are a few pics from Soggy Bottom's photostream:

"You have amnesia. Look at the paper in your pocket before you ask any questions."



A list of FAQ I carried around until I got my memory back.



Broken basetube and downtube. Better the glider than me.



Dunlap at sunset

1 comment:

g-ita said...

love this post. and the pics!
how about share some on chicks-with-gliders ....